Information about Personal Identification
There are varieties of ways in which we may gather the personal information from our Users that may include, but is not restricted to, when any User visits our website, subscribes for our newsletter, fills out our online form and in relation to any other kind of services, features, activities or resources which are made available on our website. We may ask Users, as suitable, for their name, email address, personal billing/mailing address and phone number and where appropriate payment details. However, Users are also allowed to visit our website anonymously. We will only collect the personal information about the Users if they voluntarily submit that information to us. Users are not bound to supply us with their personal information they can refuse to do so, except in the case that they may be prevented from being involved in any kind of activities related to website.
Non-personal identification information
Whenever a User interacts with our website, we may gather some non-personal information about their identification. This information may include the name of browser, the kind of computer, and other technical information about the how Users connect with our website like type of operating system and the utilized internet service provider and other related information.
Cookies for enhancing User experience
For enhancing the experience of Users, our website may make use of ‘Cookies’. The web browser places the cookies on the hard drive of the Users for the purpose of record keeping and also for tracking information about them, at times. It is at the discretion of the User that they disable cookies on their web browsers or to alert them when any cookies are sent. It is important to note that some components of the website may not function in proper manner, if you choose to disable cookies.
Why we collect User’s information
The personal information of Users collected by Face&Skin may be used for the following purposes;
- For improving customer services:information gathered from you helps us in improving our customer services and to provide you with efficient customer support.
- For personalising your user experience:we may make use of the collected information in aggregate form in order to better understand how our Users as a whole utilize the resources and services which are offered by our site.
- For improving our Site:we may make use of the feedback provided by Users to bring improvements in our products and services.
- For sending periodic emails:If Users have subscribed to our email newsletter, we may send them emails related to the company, latest updates, news, information related to our products and services etc. If at any point, the User would want to unsubscribe from our email newsletter, we offer detailed unsubscribe information at the bottom of every email we send or Users may also contact us through our Site.
- SMS: in relation to appointment confirmation, marketing communications and SMS payments.
How we assure safety of your information
We make use of suitable and highly effective data collection, storage and processing methods and adopt the appropriate security measures to provide complete protection against any kind of unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or damage of your personal information including username, password, information about transaction, and the data kept on our Site.
Sharing of your personal information
We do not sell, rent, trade or share any kind of Users personal identification information with others. We may only share the aggregate and generic sort of demographic information related to the Site visitors and Users, with our trusted affiliates, our business partners or with the advertisers for the reasons as mentioned above.
Compliance with the online privacy protection act of children
It is very important to protect and secure the privacy of very young children. Due to this reason, we never gather any kind of information from the children under 13 and also no part of our Site is designed to attract the individuals under 13 years of age.